Перейти к содержанию

Рекомендуемые сообщения

@Светолика,

To tell the truth, I am a bit confused.

You’ve mentioned that you are not an English teacher, but if you are advertising your educational  establishment  you could have at least asked some of the teachers in your English Club to help you write a couple of phrases in correct English on the forum. I do not have any intention to offend you, but your use of English does not seem to be a good advertisement for what you are doing. I suppose I am talking sense.  It’s just a piece of advice.

Изменено пользователем Molly Malone
  • Нравится 2

Поделиться сообщением

Hi! We have a meeting 21 mar at 18.15. The topic is A LONG LIFE: *** What it means for you? How to reach? Long-livers...*** If you want to know some details you may find them here http://forum.pushkin...eksikone/page-2 #24 thanks

...if you are advertising your educational establishment you could have at least asked some of the teachers in your English Club to help you write a couple of phrases in correct English on the forum. I do not have any intention to offend you, but your use of English does not seem to be a good advertisement for what you are doing.

@Светолика, Sorry, but @Molly Malone, is quite right.

Поделиться сообщением

@Светолика,

To tell the truth, I am a bit confused.

You’ve mentioned that you are not an English teacher, but if you are advertising your educational  establishment  you could have at least asked some of the teachers in your English Club to help you write a couple of phrases in correct English on the forum. I do not have any intention to offend you, but your use of English does not seem to be a good advertisement for what you are doing. I suppose I am talking sense.  It’s just a piece of advice.

Thank you very much for you piece of advice. I have to take it into account! But I just want to mention that our English Club has no teachers. I see it is as a community of english-speaking peoples: native speakers and not, People who are fluent in English not but they all can join to talk together:)  thank you again. 

Изменено пользователем Светолика

Поделиться сообщением

@Светолика,

But I just want to mention that our English Club has no teachers

Индивидуальностоимость 1 занятия продолжительность 90 минут  - 1500 рублей (или 750 руб за 1 ак. час).

При регулярных и интенсивных занятиях делаем скидку (650-700 руб за 1 ак. час). Это решается индивидуально.

Не, ну нормально?

Pardon my French, Для таких занятий у вас тоже нет учителей или только English Club это касается? 750 р за час - это немало. Учителя у вас какие в вашем центре?

Изменено пользователем Molly Malone
  • Нравится 1

Поделиться сообщением

@Светолика,

Индивидуальностоимость 1 занятия продолжительность 90 минут  - 1500 рублей (или 750 руб за 1 ак. час).

При регулярных и интенсивных занятиях делаем скидку (650-700 руб за 1 ак. час). Это решается индивидуально.

Не, ну нормально?

Pardon my French, Для таких занятий у вас тоже нет учителей или только English Club это касается? 750 р за час - это немало. Учителя у вас какие в вашем центре?

Hello, Molly Mallone!

У нас есть курсы с профессиональными преподавателями и есть разговорный клуб. Это - совершенно разные направления. На курсах преподаватели есть, в клубе нет, даже если ведущий является профессионалом в языке, на клубе он - не преподаватель. The club is the people. The club is open for all who wants to talk. A person who is fluent in English leads it. :)  

Изменено пользователем Светолика

Поделиться сообщением

У нас есть курсы с профессиональными преподавателями и есть разговорный клуб. Это - совершенно разные направления. На курсах преподаватели есть, в клубе нет, даже если ведущий является профессионалом в языке, на клубе он - не преподаватель. The club is the people. The club is open for all who wants to talk. A person who is fluent in English leads it. :)

@Светолика,

Your English is getting better! You must have followed Molly's advice and that is good!

For the last five years we've met a lot of people whose knowledge of English is poor here, in the club. We've always been friendly to them and we've never corrected their mistakes. But these people aren't going to organize any English clubs or courses and you are. It doesn't matter how you call a person who is good at the language in your club "teacher" or "leader", next time when you're going to write an advertisement, ask him or her for help. Then your posts will be written in correct English and you won't put yourself in an akward position any more.

I wish your new English Club every success!

Изменено пользователем Lady LG
  • Нравится 3

Поделиться сообщением

Lady LG and Molly Malone, thank you for your kind advices! You are quit right! And I think to change a bit our concept. The Club will have a teacher and a leader to communicate also at forum. It'll be much better.

Поделиться сообщением

Lady LG and Molly Malone, thank you for your kind advices! You are quit right! And I think to change a bit our concept. The Club will have a teacher and a leader to communicate also at forum. It'll be much better.

You are always welcome. The more members we have, the more interesting our talk will be.

Поделиться сообщением

Президент Украины Виктор Янукович перед тем, как посетить Вашингтон и встретиться с президентом Бараком Обамой, получил несколько тренировок по основам английского языка. Инструктаж ему давался следующий. 

1) Когда подойдете к Обаме, первым делом надо сказать «How are you?» (Как поживаете?). 
2) Обама ответит «I am fine, and you?» (Я в порядке, а Вы как?). 
3) И вот теперь нужно сказать «Me too» (Я тоже). 

Все. После этого мы, переводчики, сделаем всю работу. 

А вот что произошло – и навечно вписано, так сказать, в анналы. 

Янукович протягивает руку и довольно бойко произносит «Who are you?» (Кто вы такой?). Кстати (примечание Юрия Дружбинского): «Ху» и «Хау» и у меня на уроках частенько путают… 

Мистер Обама чуточку шокирован, но берет себя в руки и со своим фирменным гарвардским юмором отвечает: “I'm Michelle's husband!” (Я — муж Мишель!). 

Ну, тут уж Янукович сработал точно как учили: “Me too!” (Я тоже!).

• Нравится 3

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Да кто я такой, чтобы себе отказывать!

Поделиться сообщением

@victorian,we waited you today, was very interesting discussion. 

Женщины могут хранить секреты.
Группами.
Человек по сорок.

Поделиться сообщением

for fun

- Buyer: I would like to have the book entitled “How to become a polyglot in 10 days”. 

- Bookseller: Science fiction in the next department, please.
  • Нравится 3

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Да кто я такой, чтобы себе отказывать!

Поделиться сообщением

for fun
- Buyer: I would like to have the book entitled “How to become a polyglot in 10 days”. 
- Bookseller: Science fiction in the next department, please.

:) When I'm abroad, I always try to learn some words of that country. In the most cases these are "Thanks" and "Good Day" in local language. 

I thought it could be a way to become a polyglot. Oh, My! Victorian smashed my hopes to bits! I know now: my department is science fiction ))))))

• Нравится 2

Поделиться сообщением

Just for fun ))) 

Gorilla
It's a beautiful warm spring day and a man and his wife are at the zoo. She's wearing a cute, loose-fitting, pink spring dress, sleeveless with straps. As they walk through the ape exhibit and pass in front of a very large gorilla, the gorilla goes ape. He jumps up on the bars, holding on with one hand (and 2 feet), grunting and pounding his chest with the free hand. He is obviously excited at the pretty lady in the wavy dress. The husband, noticing the excitement, suggests that his wife tease the poor fellow. The husband suggests she pucker her lips, wiggle her bottom, and play along. She does and Mr. Gorilla gets even more excited, making noises that would wake the dead. Then the husband suggests that she let one of her straps fall, she does, and Mr. Gorilla is just about to tear the bars down. "Now try lifting your dress up your thighs" ... this drives the gorilla absolutely crazy.
Then, quickly the husband grabs his wife by the hair, rips open the door to the cage, slings her in with the gorilla and says, "Now, tell HIM you have a headache."

• Нравится 2

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу