Перейти к содержанию

Рекомендуемые сообщения

@Lady LG,

@Ямочка,

Hi, you forgot to insert Victorian's favourite smile )))

:D

by the way, i like your cooking ))

I did try to!! ))))) but it seems not to work for me anymore!! "))))" )))) ...

Thank you all)

b009e7ddaf665a3ed5747db0f38e9178.gif instagram @dom_slasten

Поделиться сообщением

Sorry, friends, I completely forgot...

Well, could you answer my question, please? Who can you see in the picture: John Lennon or Harry Potter? I'll explain what your answers mean later.
Прикрепленные изображения
  • post-27669-0-00454400-1422553099_thumb.j

The answer is: if you see Harry Potter - you are young; if you see John Lennon - it means you are ..... middle-aged...

Поделиться сообщением

just for fun

There was a little boy who couldn't manage to remember the participle 2 for "go". Whilst building present the perfect structure he was always using 'went' instead of 'gone' and the result was 'I have went' instead of 'I have gone'. His teacher was about to drive cracked with him and one sunny noon decided to give a little punish to the bad pupil. 

The teacher told 'OK, Billy, sit here and listen to me attentively: you may go home only after having written a hundred times 'I have gone'.' Having come back in several minutes he found a message Billy left for him. The contents vowed 'I have written a hundred times 'I have gone' and now I have went.'

• Нравится 2

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Да кто я такой, чтобы себе отказывать!

Поделиться сообщением

:16: Dear women!  My congratulations!!!  :poz:

Прикрепленные изображения
  • post-4479-0-62099100-1425617663_thumb.jp
  • Нравится 4

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

@victorian,

Thank you!!!!

Let me also wish all the ladies enjoy life, love and every minute of both!!)

post-6062-0-25041800-1425754665_thumb.jpg

• Нравится 4

b009e7ddaf665a3ed5747db0f38e9178.gif instagram @dom_slasten

Поделиться сообщением

A man in the desert was dehydrated and lost. He looked ahead to see a pond. When he got there he realized it was a mirage. It was a tie stand in the middle of nowhere. The man asks “do you have any water, please”. The Tie salesman says “No water, just ties only $5 each. The closest restaurant is 50 miles south.” The man says, “You idiot, I don’t need a tie, I need water!” , and walked away as the tie salesman smiled. Days later the man came crawling back to the tie stand and said, “The damn resturaunt won’t let me in without a tie!”
Изменено пользователем victorian
  • Нравится 5

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

A blonde was terribly overweight, so her doctor put her on a diet. "I want you to eat regularly for 2 days, then skip a day, and repeat this procedure for 2 weeks. The next time I see you, you'll have lost at least 5 pounds*." When the blonde returned, she shocked the doctor by losing nearly 20 pounds. "Why*, that's amazing!" the doctor said, "Did you follow my instructions?" The blonde nodded. "I'll tell you though, I thought I was going to drop dead that 3rd day." "From hunger, you mean?" "No, from skipping."
  • Нравится 4

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

It's not so easy as it seems to be. Every spring I keep trying to lose weight but it keeps finding me again... Why?

I can't understand. I just want to lose weight while staying in bed, watching TV, sitting at the desk and working on the computer or eating pork chops before going to bed. :food:  Is that really too much to ask?

And what would you do if you were me?If you had to choose between losing weight and eating chocolate, .......

what kind of chocolate would you choose: dark, white or milk?

Изменено пользователем Lady LG
  • Нравится 1

Поделиться сообщением

One morning a conservative business man came to work wearing an earring in one ear. His shocked employees were teasing him and one of them asked: "When did you start wearing an earring?" 

"Since my wife found this one in my car," the man replied.

• Нравится 2

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

Love to talk? Want to improve your English speaking skills? Join our club! Let's meet on Saturday 21th March at 18:15. We are going to talk about A Long Life. What does it mean for you? And how reach it?

You are welcome!

http://forum.pushkino.org/index.php/topic/101310-inostrannye-iazyki-v-leksikone/page-2

Изменено пользователем Светолика

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу