Перейти к содержанию

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Happy Birthday to you, Pushkino!

Congratulations and best wishes to everyone who lives in it! Be happy!

post-48-1314467482.gif

Поделиться сообщением

Molly Malone

didn't you happen to meet victorian today? was he really wearing a kilt?

No, I didn't but gimini did.

gimini :D:D;)

Oh, God! That's victorian! That's him! Poor guy! He has drunk too much whisky!

Ladies, my dear fellow blondes! Let's go out and take victorian home or I'm afraid he'll lose his way!

gimini

Did you really perform an Irish dance? I can't recognize you. Where are you in the photo?

Поделиться сообщением

Did you really perform an Irish dance? I can't recognize you. Where are you in the photo?

I am not able to dance... :D

Поделиться сообщением

I am not able to dance... blush.gif

Neither am I :rolleyes:))))))

Поделиться сообщением

Where is victorian, I wonder? How is he? And where is Serdar? I'm afraid our gentlemen took a very active part in yesterday's celebration...

Ladies and gentlemen! For today we have some tasks for fun and profit:

Guess the film:

1. - Come on! Make a speech! Everybody is waiting!

- Well, we were building, building, building ... And at last we have built! - Hurray!!!

2. - You are a falcon, Comrade Eagle!

- Sorry, but I'm not Comrade Eagle...

- And what did I say? You are an eagle, Comrade Falcon! A real eagle!

A riddle

A woman shoots her husband, then holds him under water for five minutes. Finally, she hangs him. Five minutes later they enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be? (Hint: This method is outdated, it isn't used nowadays)

A special puzzle for clever gimini

One day the police found a gold ring, a picture and a coat in the car. They found out that those things belonged to a film star, a doctor and a businessman. The ring didn’t belong to a doctor. The coat didn’t belong to a businessman. The picture belonged to a woman. The film star didn’t wear coats. Who did the picture belong to?

Have fun! See you!

Изменено пользователем Lady LG

Поделиться сообщением

Where is victorian, I wonder? How is he? And where is Serdar? I'm afraid our gentlemen took a very active part in yesterday's celebration...

I do not know about Serdar, but victorian is at my country house, still sleeping in his kilt, poor lamb. Serdar brought him to me in the middle of the night, and victorian was digging till dawn

:rolleyes:))))))

Поделиться сообщением

Molly Malone

Never mind! Manual labour in the open air is good for his health. But victorian hopes for a huge meal when he wakes up. Have you cooked anything tasty for him?

Oh, I forget... Victorian doesn't eat anything in the evening! Have you got a glass of kefir?

post-48-1314548722.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Oh, I forget... Victorian doesn't eat anything in the evening! Have you got a glass of kefir?

No kefir in Molly's house!

Men must eat men's food.

He'll get shi with sour cream, then roastbeef with potatoes and beer, afterwards ice cream with cherry jam. And if he refuses to eat, you know what will happen to him...i just won't dance :rolleyes:

Поделиться сообщением

... I wouldn' like to live anywhere else.

Everywhere good where we are absent.

:???:

Поделиться сообщением

... Serdar brought him to me in the middle of the night, and victorian was digging till dawn

:???::) :)

Serdar brought but dug victorian.

And what I did? :appl:

Поделиться сообщением

My friends!

This festival passed off excellent!

I was very suprised by great interest for scottish songs and dress. And the most amazing thing was that all girls asked me to dance and whirling as quickly as possible with them. I didn`t know why??

I do not know about Serdar, but victorian is at my country house, still sleeping in his kilt, poor lamb. Serdar brought him to me in the middle of the night, and victorian was digging till dawn rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif
He'll get shi with sour cream, then roastbeef with potatoes and beer, afterwards ice cream with cherry jam. And if he refuses to eat, you know what will happen to him...i just won't dance biggrin.gif

Oh Molly!!! I`m speechless!! :???::) .... You are the most beautiful, charming and kindest girl in the world! These shi and your dance and especially strawberry with cream! :) It`s unforgettable magic miracle, wonder, portent, prodigy, zool, phenomenon, admirableness, fairy tale!! ;):appl:

I`m ready to stay in your garden forever as a.....a gardener or just a janitor, it`s never mind really!

:D

Изменено пользователем victorian

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Да кто я такой, чтобы себе отказывать!

Поделиться сообщением

...And where is Serdar? ..

I am in Pushkino.

I had to cook for wife's birthday.

Поделиться сообщением

victorian

'shi' this is not complete word.

May be 'shirt' ?

Поделиться сообщением

Oh Molly!!! I`m speechless!! :???::) .... You are the most beautiful, charming and kindest girl in the world! These shi and your dance and especially strawberry with cream! :) It`s something unforgettable! ;):appl:

I`m ready to stay in your garden forever as a.....a gardener or a janitor, it`s never mind really!

:D

Does she look like this? :)

post-48-1314597191.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Does she look like this? :)

Well I don`t remember exactly but yes, she`s angel! :rolleyes::angel:

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Да кто я такой, чтобы себе отказывать!

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу