Перейти к содержанию

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Ladies and gentlemen! We still have two films unguessed:

1. A young woman travels to Anapa to have a rest on the beach but it turns out there isn`t a place for her in the sanatorium but she doesn`t want to live on the beach under the umbrella. She solves this problem....

Lady LG:I don't remember the name of this film, but it seems to me that either Marina Neelova or Elena Proklova plays the leading part in it? Which of them?

2. It's raining hard. Pedestrians are running through the puddles and can't understand why the boy is so gay on such a nasty day.

And some more silly riddles:

1. Why do we all go to bed?

2. When young, I am sweet in the sun. When middle-aged, I make you gay. When old, I am valued more than ever. What am I?

3. People need me but they always give me away. What am I?

Have fun!

Изменено пользователем Lady LG

Поделиться сообщением

People need me but they always give me away. What am I?

Money?

Поделиться сообщением

1. A young woman travels to Anapa to have a rest on the beach but it turns out there isn`t a place for her in the sanatorium but she doesn`t want to live on the beach under the umbrella. She solves this problem....

Lady LG:I don't remember the name of this film, but it seems to me that either Marina Neelova or Elena Proklova plays the leading part in it? Which of them?

I guess this is 'Be My Husband'. ;)

At the height swimming season in the south hotels are overloaded and find some habitation not easy. Natasha with son has to ask first stranger to imitate your husband else the landlady is refused to let out room.

Leading part is belonged to Elena Proklova.

Изменено пользователем Serdar

Поделиться сообщением

2. When young, I am sweet in the sun. When middle-aged, I make you gay. When old, I am valued more than ever. What am I?

This is wine.

;)

Поделиться сообщением

Molly Malone

People need me but they always give me away. What am I? Money?

Yes, you're right! :D

Some proverbs about money:

Take care of the penny and the pounds will take care of themselves (Копейка рубль бережет)

A fool and his money are soon parted(Дурак с деньгами быстро расстается)

Money spent on the brain is never spent in vain(Деньги, потраченные на образование, никогда не тратятся зря)

Molly, this time you get a money-tree for your garden az a prize.

post-48-1314117462.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Serdar

2. When young, I am sweet in the sun. When middle-aged, I make you gay. When old, I am valued more than ever. What am I? This is wine.

Your answer is right too. :D And you've won this glass of wine as a prize.

post-48-1314117804.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

And you've won this glass of wine as a prize.

Lady LG

I`ve got your hint :D

Изменено пользователем victorian

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Да кто я такой, чтобы себе отказывать!

Поделиться сообщением

Now I am filling it with earth and kompost. I have already carried 12 wheelbarrows of this stuff, but my vegetable-bed is still half empty!

Poor girl!

By the way I have free time this week so I can help you with my pleasure. It will cost you nothing, I`m ready to work just for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Well and sometimes you will read me some extracts from Oscar Wilde “The Importance of Being Earnest” or just dance :D

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

Tell the truth, victorian, you're a great eater! You know what Molly's meals are like. And they are delicious too. Be careful! You can put on weight very quickly.

You had better have a light meal instead.

post-48-1314124793.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Ladies and gentlemen!

Write your tasks, please, especially victorian who says he has free time this week.

For today we have: Guess the film:

2. It's raining hard. Pedestrians are running through the puddles and can't understand why the boy is so gay on such a nasty day.

and a riddle:

Reading for everybody:

An US soldier who was in the army received a letter from his girlfriend. It read:

“Dear George,

I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us is too great. I must admit that I have cheated on you twice, since you’ve gone, and it isn’t fair for either of us. I’m sorry. Please return the photo of me that I sent to you. Love, Lucy.”

The soldier, with hurt feelings, asked his fellow soldiers for any photos of their girlfriends, sisters, ex-girlfriends, aunts, cousins etc. In addition to the picture of Lucy, George included all the photos of the pretty girls he had collected from his unit. There were 76 photos in that envelope …. along with this note:

“Dear Lucy,

I’m sorry, but I can’t remember who you are. Please take your picture from the pile and send the rest back to me. Take care, George.”

cheat on – изменять

Поделиться сообщением

Lady LG

It`s so cute crocodile :D I`m afraid I`ll be green like it afer hard slave gardening in the Molly`s plantations.

Изменено пользователем victorian

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

a riddle:

Because the bed does not come to us.

Guess the film:

Film, not a song?

post-48-1314129622.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Two ladies are speaking:

- I cheated on my husband only twice. First time with the orchestra, second with the choir.

Изменено пользователем Serdar

Поделиться сообщением

Dear friends,

I would like to invite you to Book Swap Club meeting in Moscow, where you can get english books absolutely free and meet interesting people.

This is more detailed information:

"Book Swap Club meeting is to take place this Saturday, 27 Aug, at 3 pm., 5 Lesnaya Str., metro Belorusskaya, Moscow City,

Whatever you were doing during summer, I hope you had some time to read :-) And now it's time to swap your old books for something new.

Clear your shelves. Make some space. Share your good books with fellow bookworms. Let someone else enjoy all those wonderful stories.

Remember that Book Swap Club can only run while you are bringing books. The more you bring the more you can take back home with you.

Also, please make sure books you bring are in good condition and are in English. You are also welcome to bring English magazines, DVDs (no pirate copies please) and CDs with audio books or music.

See you soon.

Leyla

Book Swap Club Organizer"

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

Dear friends,

I would like to invite you to Book Swap Club meeting in Moscow, where you can get english books absolutely free and meet interesting people.

This is more detailed information:

"Book Swap Club meeting is to take place this Saturday, 27 Aug, at 3 pm., 5 Lesnaya Str., metro Belorusskaya, Moscow City,

Whatever you were doing during summer, I hope you had some time to read :-) And now it's time to swap your old books for something new.

Clear your shelves. Make some space. Share your good books with fellow bookworms. Let someone else enjoy all those wonderful stories.

Remember that Book Swap Club can only run while you are bringing books. The more you bring the more you can take back home with you.

Also, please make sure books you bring are in good condition and are in English. You are also welcome to bring English magazines, DVDs (no pirate copies please) and CDs with audio books or music.

See you soon.

Leyla

Book Swap Club Organizer"

hi my dear friends

please listen this song, maybe you will like it .

I liked there the sound :lol: pe pe pe :lol:

Serdar

Two ladies are speaking:

- I cheated on my husband only twice. First time with the orchestra, second with the choir.

poor man :200:

victorian

thanks for invitation.

Because the bed does not come to us.

:???:

8 925 532 10 10

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу