Перейти к содержанию

Рекомендуемые сообщения

gimini

Yes, it's "Cheburashka" and the picture belonged to a filmstar. Next time tell me, please what you want to get as a prize. And now enjoy your tea!

post-48-1314724335.jpg

Изменено пользователем Lady LG

Поделиться сообщением

“Why do people keep saying that I am beautiful? People lie, I am not beautiful at all! Are my eyes so good that there are no other eyes like mine in the world? This nose, this mouth… And my hair…it is so dark, like snakes. One could fear of it at night. Now I can see that people lie, I am not beautiful

I don't know exactly, but maybe it's War and Peace?

No, gimini, it's not War and Peace.

One more hint:

The same girl says:

“Listen to me, big boy. If you bring me the shoes that the Queen herself is wearing, take my word for it, I shall marry you! Ha ha ha!”

It's one of my most favourite books

:)

Поделиться сообщением

Riddle: Who is this? wink.gif

Hm...maybe Serdar and Mrs Serdar?

Or Victorian and Molly?

Поделиться сообщением

Molly Malone

The same girl says: “Listen to me, big boy. If you bring me the shoes that the Queen herself is wearing, take my word for it, I shall marry you! Ha ha ha!”

I think I know the name of this film. It's "Evenings at the Khutor near Dikanka" by Gogol. Oksana's words.

post-48-1314725129.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Molly Malone
The same girl says: “Listen to me, big boy. If you bring me the shoes that the Queen herself is wearing, take my word for it, I shall marry you! Ha ha ha!”

I think I know the name of this film. It's "Evenings at the Khutor near Dikanka" by Gogol. Oksana's words.

Аha, Christmas Eve or The Night Before Christmas

Изменено пользователем gimini

Поделиться сообщением

Ladies and gentlemen! For today we have some tasks for fun and profit:

Guess the film

- You are a falcon, Comrade Eagle!

- Sorry, but I'm not Comrade Eagle...

- And what did I say? You are an eagle, Comrade Falcon! A real eagle!

(Hint: this film has already been mentioned)

A riddle

A woman shoots her husband, then holds him under water for five minutes. Finally, she hangs him. Five minutes later they enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be? (Hint: This method is outdated, it isn't used nowadays)

Serdar and victorian! I don't believe that you have never shot anybody.

And gimini's photo-riddle.

Have fun!

Поделиться сообщением

[/b]Lady LG,

you are absolutely right!

And in the end when Vakula brings her the shoes she says "Ne nado mne cherevichek". It's so romantic :)

Here is a flower from my garden for you, it smells 100 times more fantastic than any Dior or Chanel

post-48-1314726582.jpg

Изменено пользователем Molly Malone

Поделиться сообщением

Reading for everybody:

Balzak as a handwriting expert.

Honore de Balzak, the famous French writer, was a very talented man. He was proud of his ability to tell a person’s character by his or her handwriting. He often told his friends that he could tell exactly a person’s character by the person’s handwriting.

One day a woman friend came to him and brought an exercise book of a young boy. She said that she wanted to know what Balzak thought of the boy’s character.

Balzak studied the handwriting carefully for a few minutes. The woman told him that the boy was not her son or relative and that he could tell her the truth.

‘All right", said Balzak, "I’ll tell you the truth".

And he told his friend that he thought that the boy was a bad, lazy fellow, that his mother should watch him because he would be a disgrace to the family.

‘It is very strange', said the woman smiling. "This is a page from your own exercise book, which you wrote when you were a boy.’ :)

Поделиться сообщением

Molly Malone

Here is a flower from my garden for you,

Many thanks! It really smells fantastic.

What kind of flower is it? It doesn't look like a rose and pions aren't in season now as far as I know.

See you tomorrow!

Поделиться сообщением

Lady LG,

it's pion, the photo is 2 months old but i still can feel the fragrance of the flower.

Поделиться сообщением

I want to be Linda Evangelista! I want to get money just for smiling and wearing nice clothes :)

I am soon leaving my country house, going to teach again. It was so nice here…digging/eating/sleeping/swimming/other variants.

The first of September is on the threshold and Lady LG, being my colleague, can understand me.

Lady LG, are you ready for the school year? Have you prepared any new material for little torturers?

:blink:

I suggest that we have a contest: The one who gets more boxes of chocolates is the winner :(

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу