Перейти к содержанию

Рекомендуемые сообщения

pRaJ5f1uJ2c.jpg

• Нравится 3

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Да кто я такой, чтобы себе отказывать!

Поделиться сообщением

Блин и не пофлудишь в этой теме незаметненько...

O! Pridumala! Vot tak zamaskiruyus`:)

A vot vstrechi bili v Greckom, a on vrode zakrit teper`...

Prosto vstretila takuyu informaciyu na prostorah interneta, chto v Dodo pizza 10 aprelya v 15:00 zapuskayut programmu "Angliiskiy vmeste s Dodo" (besplatno)

Tipa priglashayut vseh, obeschayut unikal`noe obschenie na inostrannom yazike:)

Bla-bla-bla:)

Всё будет так, как надо, даже, если будет наоборот.

Поделиться сообщением

9I7faPkOJVc.jpg

• Нравится 1

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

"Little Johnny 

A traveling salesman rings this doorbell. 10 year old little Johnny answers, holding a beer and smoking a fat cigar. 

The salesman says, "Little boy is your mother home?" 

Little Johnny taps his ash on the carpet and says, "As well as you think?"

------------------

"An American tourist walked out of his hotel in the middle of the Sahara Desert. He was wearing nothing but his swimming trunks and carrying his beach towel. A local man came along on his camel and the American said: - Can you tell me where the sea is? - It's nearly 100 kilometres from here, said the Arab. - Now, this is what I call a beach, said the American."

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

For fun -

A man goes skydiving. After a fantastic free fall he pulls the rip cord to open his parachute but nothing happens. He tries everything but can't get it open. 

Just then another man flies by him, going UP. The skydiver yells, "Hey, you know anything about parachutes? The man replies, "No, you know anything about gas stoves?

• Нравится 1

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

This Summer I attend American Embassy quite often. The reason is they arrange a lot of quite interesting cultural projects for Russian people. It`s for free. For example today I`m going to this lecture:

Lecture: “Food: Improve Your Health for Life”

Stereotypes about Americans often include fast food, McDonalds and obesity. You may be surprised to learn that many in the U.S. enjoy and seek out healthy and natural foods. Organic food, for example, is the fastest growing sector in the food industry in the U.S., as more and more Americans value choosing healthy alternatives. One lifestyle that is gaining more popularity in the U.S. is choosing a plant-based diet. Is this all about tasteless greens  and bland cuisine? You’ll be surprised!

Learn more about the benefits of a plant-based diet, debunking some common food myths; food issues in the U.S. and Russia; and gain tips about how we can improve our energy levels during the day. (You’ll also have an opportunity to taste some delicious samples!)

Led by Carolina Sánchez-Hervás, who is a food and lifestyle consultant, model, and athlete. Carolina has a BA in International Studies from Rhodes College and an MA in Food Studies from NYU. She is also the Founder and CEO of the translation company, CSH Translation.

Tuesday, July 12th at 6p.m.

8391439c_2-273x300.jpg

So welcome everybody!

54990ecc6ac14_image1.jpeg

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

This workshop will be tomorrow -

Translation Techniques

Translation-300x225.jpgOur weekly Translation Techniques discussion is one of the most energetic ones of the week, full of lively debate! What makes a good translation? Are there “correct” translations? Come and find out!

Led by Alexander Pakhotin and Brycen Duckworth.

Wednesday, July 13th at 4p.m. 

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

And this one -

Storytelling Club

image-2-300x289.jpgDo you like to tell 30katy.jpgstories? Give presentations? Want to practice public speaking in English? Then join our new Storytelling Club! This weekly club will meet on Tuesday evenings and along with fun group activities and introductory tips moderated by Ekaterina Tkach, it will give you the opportunity to practice telling your stories and get feedback from the audience. Each week will have a pre-determined topic that you may prepare a story for by the time we meet.

This week’s topic: My Guilty Pleasure.

Tuesday, July 12th at 6:30p.m.

Изменено пользователем victorian

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

For more details you can contact me.

Изменено пользователем victorian

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

For fun -

"Some time I think that my friends just need money from me. But each times I get relaxed , when I remember that I have no money, neither friends."

• Нравится 1

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

The guy who wrote this desperately needs a tutor :D

Very funny, however.

I am making Russian Salad, so called Olivye. The problem is...not to eat it up during the night. But I know I can :)

By the way, I recommend that everyone should watch this short episode. Hilarious!

https://youtu.be/tZePPb9e5pc

Изменено пользователем Molly Malone
  • Нравится 2

Поделиться сообщением

Alaskan tourism 

If you are considering doing some camping this summer, please note the following public service announcement: In Alaska, tourists are warned to wear tiny bells on their clothing when hiking in bear country. The bells warn away MOST bears (brown, black, etc.), but be careful because they don't scare Grizzly Bears. Tourists are cautioned to watch the ground on the trail, paying particular attention to bear droppings to be alert for the presence of Grizzly Bears. One can easily spot a Grizzly dropping because it has tiny bells in it.

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

rdCvEWMxDQc.jpg

• Нравится 1

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

@victorian,

You're quite right! One can never, never judge a book by its screen version! That's why I always prefer reading a book before watching a film based on it. In my opinion, no screen version can be better than a book. The only screen version I like is "War and Peace" by S. Bondarchuk. It's an old film, but I can't help admiring it!

funny-pictures-difference-between-a-film

• Нравится 1

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу