Перейти к содержанию

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Molly Malone

Lady LG, are you ready for the school year? Have you prepared any new material for little torturers?

Of course, I'm ready. I've been working all summer preparing something new and interesting for my students. I always do it in my free time. Fortunately, my notebook has a good memory. :)

I suggest that we have a contest: The one who gets more boxes of chocolates is the winner

Molly is telling the truth. Teachers are always given a lot of chocolates on the 1st of September. Sometimes we have so many boxes that we don't know what to do with them. You see, chocolates can't be kept for a very long time and so we have to give them to our relatives and friends.

Molly, I suggest that we have one more contest and count bunches of flowers too.

Поделиться сообщением

Dear friends! If you or your children want to know English well, beware of teachers like this:

post-48-1314801530.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Molly is telling the truth. Teachers are always given a lot of chocolates on the 1st of September. Sometimes we have so many boxes that we don't know what to do with them. You see, chocolates can't be kept for a very long time and so we have to give them to our relatives and friends.

Chocolates are all right, but i wouldn't mind, for instance, being given champagne and caviar :D

Of course, I'm ready. I've been working all summer preparing something new and interesting for my students. I always do it in my free time

Me too, i am sort of a workaholic, and I'm loving it :blink:

Dear friends! If you or your children want to know English well, beware of teachers like this:

Oops...gosh...that's my advertisement! Where did you find it??? :)

:())):D

Поделиться сообщением

к ней, наверное, "очередь" :):blink::(

Поделиться сообщением

:)

8 925 532 10 10

Поделиться сообщением

Ladies and gentlemen! For today we have some tasks for fun and profit:

Guess the film

- You are a falcon, Comrade Eagle!

- Sorry, but I'm not Comrade Eagle...

- And what did I say? You are an eagle, Comrade Falcon! A real eagle!

(Hint: this film has already been mentioned)

A riddle A woman shoots her husband, then holds him under water for five minutes. Finally, she hangs him. Five minutes later they enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be? (Hint: This method is outdated, it isn't used nowadays)

Serdar and victorian! I don't believe that you have never shot anybody.

Поделиться сообщением

Guess the film

(Hint: this film has already been mentioned)

I guess that is

'On The Deribasovskaya Street The Weather Is Nice, On The Brighton Bitch It Rains Again.'

Поделиться сообщением

Have you prepared any new material for little torturers?

I can imagine what kind of material you have prepared - new screwdrivers, shovels and rakes. Fortunately I`m quite skilled now to use all this stuff.

By the way I`ve prepared new material too, it will be suprise of course, to be honest, I`m very strict teacher.

:):???:

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Да кто я такой, чтобы себе отказывать!

Поделиться сообщением

I`ve prepared new material too, it will be suprise of course, to be honest, I`m very strict teacher.

looking forward to it :???:

Congratulations everyone on the first day of autumn :)

I am going to spend the whole day in bed, don't feel like getting up.

And what are you doing today, my english friends? :16:

Поделиться сообщением

Serdar

Guess the film

I guess that is

'On The Deribasovskaya Street The Weather Is Nice, On The Brighton Bitch It Rains Again.'

Yes, of course! :) "Сокол ты, Орлов!.......... Орел ты, Соколов!"

post-48-1314875270.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

A riddle A woman shoots her husband, then holds him under water for five minutes. Finally, she hangs him. Five minutes later they enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be? (Hint: This method is outdated, it isn't used nowadays)

Serdar and victorian! I don't believe that you have never shot anybody.

gimini! If nobody can guess, tell us the answer, please!

One more Guess the film: (very easy)

- Monkey, would you like a banana?

- Well,.... what for?

- For no particular reason.

Поделиться сообщением

And what are you doing today, my english friends? biggrin.gif

As for today it`s a little secret but I`ll tell you it tet a tet as usually, well yesterday I went to Moscow where visited English Conversation Club. I`ve been visiting it for about 7 years. It`s quite interesting place. I met a friend of mine there and we chatted for about one hour. She`s very nice and interesting interlocutor at the same time. She told me about her news. One of them was - though she was quite fluent in English, she hired a native american as a private tutor to improve her English (1500r for 90 min) This was very exotic afro-american guy who traveled a lot around the world and could tell about his adventures for hours. My friend was very contented by lessons and was sure they were useful for her language skills.

Then we listened to a lecture by a british guy about some modern problems of society and so on.

After that one girl invited everybody to picnic at the next weekend. And one native american asked her - "What will be the program of this picnic?" and girl who didn`t know him answered - "You`ll have chance to improve your english there".

Изменено пользователем victorian

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

Is it link: http://englclub.ru/viewpage.php?page_id=5 Can I take part in club? I have no any speaking practice in English language. How much does it cost one attending?

Yes this is right link and sure you can visit Club any time, entrance fee is 200 rub

And sometimes we can go there together

Изменено пользователем victorian

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу