Перейти к содержанию

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Guess the film 1: - Maybe you needn't do that.... - Yes, Teddy, I must. I must.

Guess the film 2:  - Could you tell me the way to the library? - At 3 o'clock a.m? Idiot!!!

Guess the film and the last line:

"The young man woke up. He felt terrible and could hardly speak because he had drunk too much the previous night.

He said he'd like to take a bath and have a cup of coffee. His older friend promised him a bath, a cup of coffee and .............................................. "

Have a nice weekend!  See you!

Поделиться сообщением

Just an anecdot:

A young Jewish man excitedly tells his mother he's fallen in love and going to get married. He says, "Just for fun, Ma, I'm going to bring over three women and you try and guess which one I'm going to marry." The mother agrees. The next day, he brings three beautiful women into the house and sits them down on the couch and they chat for a while. He then says,"Okay, Ma. Guess which one I'm going to marry." She immediately replies, "The red-head in the middle." "That's amazing, Ma. You're right. How did you know?" "I don't like her."

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Да кто я такой, чтобы себе отказывать!

Поделиться сообщением

Lady LG, I know the film, but there is no letter Ы in the english alphabet. Ok, let it be Adventures of Alexander :)

What horrible thunder and lightning we are having today, ladies and gentlemen... Our weather is as changeable as in Britain. Sun, rain, sun again :)

Поделиться сообщением

@Molly Malone,

Our weather is as changeable as in Britain. Sun, rain, sun again

Oh Molly!

You are changeable like weather!

We will spend all night together,

On the gentle garden bed,

Near roses, blue and red!

:D

post-4479-0-89605600-1372655179_thumb.jpg

• Нравится 2

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

Victorian,

Near roses blue and red

Under willow's shady shed

Just one night is not enough

Please, be tender... No, be tough! :P

• Нравится 2

Поделиться сообщением

@Molly Malone,

Great, it`s so exciting, wonderful and brilliant  verse!! :appl:

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

Guess the film 2:  - Could you tell me the way to the library? - At 3 o'clock a.m? Idiot!!!

Guess the film and the last line:

"The young man woke up. He felt terrible and could hardly speak because he had drunk too much the previous night.

He said he'd like to take a bath and have a cup of coffee. His older friend promised him a bath, a cup of coffee and .............................................. "

Have a nice weekend!  See you!

Movie #1: My guess would be 1959 "Teddy Girl" starring Adriano Celentano. Though I'm not sure. ))

Movie #2: "Operation Ы and Other Shurik's Adventures"

Movie #3: "Brilliant Arm" and the ending is "..... and cocoa drink and tea as well"

I prefer to use the word "movie" instead of the word "film" since it is more universal.

I give some credit to the movie capital of the world as well )). 

Поделиться сообщением

Guess the film 1: - Maybe you needn't do that.... - Yes, Teddy, I must. I must. Lady LG, I know the film, but there is no letter Ы in the english alphabet. Ok, let it be Adventures of Alexander

Yes, Molly, that's right, but you'd better translate it into Russian so that everyone could understand: "Надо, Федя, надо!"

Have a glass of cool spring water as a prize.

post-27669-0-75588400-1372762186_thumb.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Movie #2: "Operation Ы and Other Shurik's Adventures" Movie #3: "Brilliant Arm" and the ending is "..... and cocoa drink and tea as well"

I'll give you a prize too. What country wine do you prefer at this time of the day?

• Нравится 1

Поделиться сообщением

I'll give you a prize too. What country wine do you prefer at this time of the day?

Great! But simple country wine does not satisfy my tastes =))) I would prefer nothing less then quality wine. 

Поделиться сообщением

Great! But simple country wine does not satisfy my tastes = I would prefer nothing less then quality wine. 

First of all it`s quite impolite. Do you know this proverb -  “Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth.” ? As for quality wine, you should deserve it first ;) 

• Нравится 1

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

Lady LG,

If DanilaMe doesn't feel like drinking wine, could I have it instead of him? :D

What country... well, i prefer Spanish or Italian white wine, dry, with ice.

I hope victorian will join me :beer: 

• Нравится 1

Поделиться сообщением

If DanilaMe doesn't feel like drinking wine, could I have it instead of him? :D What country... well, i prefer Spanish or Italian white wine, dry, with ice. I hope victorian will join me :beer:

With great pleasure! Have a good picnic!

But don't lie in the direct sunlight for a long time or you'll get sunstroke. And make victorian put on his Panama hat.

post-27669-0-86859000-1372844862_thumb.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Thanks!

And make victorian put on his Panama hat.

No problem. Panama hat and nothing else )))

• Нравится 1

Поделиться сообщением

Molly Malone

And don't forget to take your rubbish away after the picnic! Don't pollute nature!

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу