Перейти к содержанию

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Alex, remember please if you don`t attend pubs, you`ll never speak English fluently.

• Нравится 2

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Да кто я такой, чтобы себе отказывать!

Поделиться сообщением

Alex, remember please if you don`t attend pubs, you`ll never speak English fluently.

Ahaha, that's for sure!!!!

Поделиться сообщением

What's the enteance fee and who leads that club? How long does it last and why that place?

The entrance fee is 200 rub, there are some leaders, I`m one of them. Club meeting lasts 2 hours and we rent this place because it`s not so expensive.

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

The entrance fee is 200 rub, there are some leaders, I`m one of them. Club meeting lasts 2 hours and we rent this place because it`s not so expensive.

Some more questions: how many people?

Of what age and what kind of programmes arevthere?☺

Поделиться сообщением

Why not? :) 

A man will say things when he's drunk that he'll keep to himself when he's sober :)

Especially Russian pubs are useful for this purpose :)

«Кто сомневается, что у России особый путь, пусть поездит по нашим дорогам» (генерал А.И.Лебедь)

Поделиться сообщением

Some more questions: how many people? Of what age and what kind of programmes arevthere?☺ Нравится Ответить Цитата Жалоба

http://forum.pushkino.org/index.php/topic/102680-anglijskij-razgovornyj-klub-v-pushkino/

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

Golden words by a wise man.

1. “If you want to change the world, do it when you are a bachelor. After marriage, you can’t even change a TV channel” 

2. “Listening to your wife is like reading the terms and conditions of a website. You understand nothing, still you agreed…” 

3. “Chess is the only game in the world, which reflects the status of the husband. The poor King can take only one step at a time…while the mighty Queen can do whatever she likes.” 

4. “All men are brave. Horror movies don’t scare them…But 5 missed calls from wife…surely…”

)))

Изменено пользователем victorian
  • Нравится 3

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

for fun -

Little Johnny returns from school and says he got an F in arithmetic. 

"Why? " asks the father. 

"The teacher asked 'How much is 2 x 3? ' I said 6. "

"But that's right! "

"Then she asked me 'How much is 3 x 2? '"

"What's the fucking difference? " asks the father. 

"That's what I said! "

• Нравится 2

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

Golden words by a wise man. 1. “If you want to change the world, do it when you are a bachelor. After marriage, you can’t even change a TV channel” 2. “Listening to your wife is like reading the terms and conditions of a website. You understand nothing, still you agreed…” 3. “Chess is the only game in the world, which reflects the status of the husband. The poor King can take only one step at a time…while the mighty Queen can do whatever she likes.” 4. “All men are brave. Horror movies don’t scare them…But 5 missed calls from wife…surely…” )))

Don't worry! I know the way how to get on well with a woman. Follow it and you'll be all right! It's easy...

If a woman is upset, put her arms round her and tell her how beautiful and kind she is.

If she doesn't believe you and starts growling, retreat to a safe distance and throw a big chocolate at her! Good luck!

• Нравится 3

Поделиться сообщением

We women are strange illogical creatures of the nature. Sometimes I, myself, can`t understand what rules my actions. Why my mood goes up and down so fast. Girls, let`s disscus our female characters!:)

Поделиться сообщением

I tell my kids that Santa is fat because he eats the children who get up early on Christmas morning. That way, I get to sleep in

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

A teacher hears a young boy saying a bad word at school. “You shouldn’t use a word like that,” the teacher says. 

“You don’t even know what it means.” 

“Sure I do," the boy replies. "It means the car won’t start.”

• Нравится 4

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

Molly`s family

post-4479-0-17984100-1453362382_thumb.jpg

• Нравится 3

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

Molly`s family

It's so touching!They're having lunch in Molly's own bar...

Y21h4qVDys8.jpg

• Нравится 3

Поделиться сообщением

Boy or Girl 

In the maternity ward of a hospital, new-born girl baby looks over at new-born boy baby and asks, "Are you a girl baby or a boy baby?" 

The boy baby quickly chirps up, "I'm a boy baby!" 

"How can you tell?" asks girl baby. 

"Easy," says boy baby. And, with that, he threw off the blankets, hoisted up his itty-bitty night-shirt and proudly pointed downward. "See.....blue booties"
  • Нравится 3

Don`t worry! Be happy!

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу